Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Req ID: 67881
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) Practice Director to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The Practice Director for the Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) solution will be responsible for the development and oversight of NTT DATA s CCWIS practice and offerings. The Practice Director will report to the Sales VP, Health Consulting Services and work closely with the senior leadership team to develop a competitive market approach and CCWIS offering to support our strategic plan.
* Formulate and implement best practices within NTT DATA CCWIS teams and offerings
* Analyze and understand the CCWIS market
* Stay current on CCWIS federal regulations and market trends
* Understand the CCWIS solution technologies and vendors
* Work closely with business development teams to identify and close on opportunities
* Identify, create, drive and deliver innovative strategies to generate opportunities with new and existing CCWIS clients
* Develop strong client and internal relationships to expand current projects and identify new business and cross-selling opportunities
* Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
* Lead CCWIS Projects as a Project Director/Manager
* Provide consultation on CCWIS projects
* Recruit, hire and train CCWIS SMEs to work on CCWIS Planning, PMO or IV&V projects
* Mentor staff to improve processes, procedures and standards
* Bachelor s Degree
* Minimum 8 years SACWIS/CCWIS experience
* Experience working directly with the State legislature and the State CIO
* Minimum 4 years of experience in state Department of Human Services
* Minimum 1-year performing procurement work (developing RFIs/RFPs and proposals, vendor selection and evaluation, etc.)
Remote Work Option: Yes with Travel
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.