Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
* Review drafting documents (plats and alignments) for accuracy.
* Interpret legal documents such as easements, permits, licenses, etc.
* Develop and maintain databases and project tracking reports.
* Work with other departments such as Engineering
* Assist with scheduling
* Ability to interpret google earth and survey/drafting documents
* 1 plus year(s) related experience.
* Ability to work 5 or 6 days a week.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Strong customer and team focus.
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
* Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel) and database use.
* Ability to learn company specific applications when necessary.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer\'s annual drug and alcohol testing program.
WHAT WE OFFER
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).