Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
PURPOSE OF JOB
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly Employers for 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose:
Responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining quality assurance programs to ensure existing and emerging risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled. Ensures quality standards are established in accordance with internal practices, risk and compliance policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
We are currently seeking a talented Quality Assurance Advisor Lead for the San Antonio Home Office I.
* Uses expert knowledge to provide guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of highly complex quality assurance programs, practices and policies.
* Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and process improvements to ensure effective and efficient business solutions.
* Designs, directs, and executes quality assurance programs, and provides guidance, oversight, and communication on quality program decisions.
* Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts of quality methods and tools to identify, analyze, improve, and implement business solutions.
* Recommends and facilitates policy and procedural changes.
* Develops quality standards and ensures alignment with internal practices and regulatory requirements.
* Evaluates and oversees success measurements.
* Manages the development and implementation of training programs and materials to meet quality requirements, ensure compliance with legal standards, and align with CoSA/LOB and Enterprise strategy.
* Consults with business stakeholders and advises senior management on review results, trends, studies, and initiatives, and recommends courses of action.
* Serves as a primary resource for escalated issues of an unusual nature and may provide coaching to team members as needed.
* Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
* 8 or more years progressive operations or process experience.
* 4 years of quality assurance or quality improvement experience
* Expert knowledge and experience in analyzing data, identifying trends, and influencing decisions on recommended strategies to remedy issues.
* Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory laws and best practices.
* Previous experience in Compliance quality assurance program design
* Knowledge of financial industry regulatory requirements including banking regulations as a deep subject matter expert
* 4 years of experience in Compliance Law or previous regulator
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
RELOCATION assistance is AVAILABLE for this position.
USAA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. For USAA s Affirmative Action and EEO statement, please click here. Furthermore, USAA makes hiring decisions compliant with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (LAMC 189.00).
USAA provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email HumanResources@usaa.com or call 1-800-210-USAA and select option 3 for assistance.