Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
PURPOSE OF JOB
Performs secretarial and administrative support for a member of the Executive Management Group (EMG). Ensures day-to-day activities are coordinated and EMG member is prepared for responsibilities.
We are currently seeking a talented Executive Assistant for the San Antonio Home Office II/III or Plano.
* Coordinates activities and information flow for EMG member supported.
* Prioritizes and organizes work for EMG member to meet deadlines on multiple tasks.
* Prepares and updates presentations, reports, and spreadsheets for EMG member and assigned area.
* Reviews data content and presentation method for accuracy and compliance with standards.
* Manages EMG member's schedule and provides administrative support to assigned EMG.
* Routes department calls and e-mail to appropriate staff members.
* Composes e-mails, letters and memorandums.
* Maintains filing system for key documents.
* Prepares correspondence and reports for EMG supported.
* Ensures data to and from EMG member is treated with appropriate level of confidentiality.
* High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required.
* 4 or more years related work experience.
* Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, data retrieval, and word processing and presentation software.
* Demonstrated experience with calendar management and/or prioritizing tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to effectively build strong relationships and work with all levels within the organization.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
* Experience providing executive level support in a fast-paced corporate environment
* Exceptional professional demeanor
* Proven skills with business travel arrangements including handling reconciling expenses
* Experienced with managing & maintaining complex calendars, schedules and appointments.
* Tech savvy with virtual/remote meeting media and technology (WebEx, Skype, Cisco Telepresence, Room Finder and similar technology)
* Experience with planning & coordination of meetings/events (e.g. calendar coordination, booking room, catering, etc )
* Ability to work flexible and extended hours as needed.
* Ability to judge the importance of issues and act independently to address them.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
RELOCATION assistance is NOT AVAILABLE for this position.
FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
LAST DAY FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES TO APPLY TO THE OPENING IS 10/23/19 BY 11:59 PM CST TIME.
USAA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. For USAA s Affirmative Action and EEO statement, please click here. Furthermore, USAA makes hiring decisions compliant with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (LAMC 189.00).
USAA provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email HumanResources@usaa.com or call 1-800-210-USAA and select option 3 for assistance.