Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dublin, Ohio
* Job Search
* Save Search
ACCOUNT MANAGER ALTERNATE SITE - PACIFIC WEST
North America, USA, Field Based, Field Based
ACCOUNT MANAGER ALTERNATE SITE
Smiths Medical has a positive impact on someone s life around the world every minute of every day. In fact, over 240 people every minute benefit from a Smiths Medical product. Join us and grow your career while being a part of our continued success!
Smiths Medical is currently hiring an Account Manager to sell our products into the Alternate Site accounts. This include physician offices, clinics, nursing facilities, long term acute care, home health care, emergency medicine and other alternate care settings. The sales territory includes California.
We offer a fun, fast-paced, inspiring and collaborative work environment with opportunities to learn and contribute at all career levels. Innovation is part of who we are, with industry-leading products across a broad spectrum of medical device categories and a strong new product development pipeline. THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ALTERNATE SITE WILL:
* Sell Smiths Medical products and services to meet or exceed assigned quota. Prospects and qualifies customers in need of Company products and services.
* Work very closely with qualified medical professionals in the alternate site settings to ensure that the Company is meeting the specific needs of customers
* He/she is responsible for submitting a variety of reports, including contact and accounts lists, as well as business plans to the Regional Business Manager in a timely and accurate manner
* Sell Company products and services in the amounts required to meet or exceed assigned territory quotas thereby maintaining and constantly improving the Company's competitive position.
* Work with established Company customers within an assigned territory to best utilize Company products and services for the greatest value to customers and their patients. Value to customers includes the following areas: Clinical, Financial, Reimbursement, Quality, and Reliability in products and services.
* Prospect for new customers who will gain the greatest potential utilization and benefit from Company products and services. Find new medical protocols for the therapies Company products deliver.
* Consistently work to improve personal knowledge and sales skills to become of greater value to current and potential customers and to the organization.
* Maintain accurate and up to date records of business dealings within assigned territory and submit required reports to the Regional Business Manager in a timely and accurate manner. Reports include, but are not limited to territory customer records, sales updates and forecasts, weekly expense reports, monthly reports, and annual business plans.
* Responsible for assigned territory's success or failure in terms of the Company's reputation and profitability.
* Within established Company policies and procedures incumbent must use extensive creative decision making and planning skills to accomplish goals. However, incumbent is accountable for results and profitability of their assigned territory.
* Degree in Business and/or/education/experience equivalence
* 2+ years Business to Business Sales experience with documented results
* Ability to travel overnight xx% of the time
* 2+ years experience selling medical products
* Proven expert prospecting, selling and negotiating skills in the medical device or related industry, including networking and partnering.
* Some knowledge of Company and competitor products
* Knowledge of medical device or related industry sales and marketing policies and procedures, reimbursement/financial protocols, and an understanding of customer business
* Computer skills for practical use with Email, PowerPoint, word processing and spreadsheets.
* Training skills required to effectively train customers and demonstrate Company products and services.
* Effective and creative customer problem solving skills.
* Proven effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
* Demonstrated analytical and financial skills to identify patterns and draw conclusions from data and correlate data with business needs
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Smiths Medical offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and much more! ABOUT US
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients around the world.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Apply Now Apply with LinkedIn
At Smiths Medical, we are passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through high quality, innovative medical devices and services. We are a leading global manufacturer of specialty medical devices that provides innovative and lifesaving solutions for the world s healthcare markets.
Specializing in Infusion Therapy, Vascular Access, Vital Care, and Specialty Products & Services, our products are found in hospital, emergency, home and specialty care environments and are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care and for supporting managing chronic illness.
Smiths Medical is an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 855-754-5032 to request an accommodation. Additionally, Smiths Medical invites interested deaf and hard of hearing applicants to use Video Relay Service (VRS).