Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Castle Rock, Colorado
This position provides behavioral health consultation, biopsychosocial assessment, counseling, and evidence-based interventions to individuals, groups and/or their families utilizing strength-based and recovery models of service delivery. Supports the day-to-day functioning of the clinical team and provides supervision and consultative support for staff.
Goals and Objectives:
Meet productivity standards for the job role.
• Positively contribute to the financial health of the organization by ensuring delivery of billable services.
• Provide therapeutic interventions and documentation to meet regulatory standards and/or contractual requirements.
• Actively participate in and contribute to a team-based model to ensure integration of services and coordination of care to promote improved client outcomes.
• Provide a consistent, on-site (where possible) support presence for teams.
• Foster staff development and competency through supervision, coaching, trainings, and team meetings.
• Monitor documentation and oversee clinical care delivery to ensure regulatory standards and/or contractual requirements are met.
• Enhance professional growth and development through participation in specialized training.
• Promote positive culture of collaboration within AllHealth Network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive assessment, evaluation, crisis intervention and psychotherapy to individuals, families, and groups of clients with mental health and behavioral health needs.
• Administer standardized screening tools to identify clients with behavioral health and/or substance abuse problems
• Assist clients with symptom/issue reduction (e.g. insomnia, anxiety, depression, and post-trauma symptoms, stress management, emotional dysregulation)
• Use evidence-based models for treatment, including but not limited to CBT, solution-focused therapy, behavioral activation, harm reduction, motivational interviewing and health psychology
• Provide an integrated care approach to assessment and intervention for clients having difficulty managing their health due to physical health condition/chronic disease, psychological, behavioral, cognitive, or social factors
• Work closely and collaboratively within a team approach to provide assistance in addressing social issues and basic needs that are barriers to effective treatment outcomes and the client’s ability to thrive. Linkage to case management services and/or community-based resources as needed
• Develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the client; updating and modifying as needs change
• Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation in EHR according to established protocols
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to review client caseload, treatment, concerns, and recommendations
• Positively contribute to the financial health of the organization by ensuring delivery of billable services and utilizing, monitoring, and collecting data for decision making and program improvements
• Maintain positive, ethical, and professional working relationships with community, government agencies, and other professionals
• Participate and contribute to team meetings, clinical supervision and other meetings, as needed, to ensure cohesive department operations
• Enhance professional growth and development through participation in specialized training
• Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly and within established timelines
• Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
• Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning within required timelines
• In conjunction with Clinical Managers, oversee the administrative and clinical supervision of the team to ensure performance standards and staffing needs are met.
• Provide clinical and administrative support to team members that includes assistance with crisis situations and other urgent matters.
• Work closely and collaboratively with Management team to understand department objectives, strategies and vision in order to maximize staff efficiencies and operations.
• Assist and develop a successful and cohesive team, with high level of productivity and accuracy to achieve performance metrics.
• Provide clinical supervision, coaching and mentoring to staff including providing expertise and knowledge of case management, case discussion and consultation/supervision, and professional development opportunities. Directly manage complicated requests from clients, providers or staff.
• Act as a resource to answer questions and assist peers and management with delegated tasks and projects.
• Perform audits of assessments, care plans and service notes to verify cases are properly managed and client coordination activities are occurring and appropriately documented.
• Maintain a caseload of clients in accordance with department policy, to gain optimal functioning and sustain improvements in health management.
• Act as a client advocate and a liaison between internal and external providers, and community resources to seamlessly integrate services.
• Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
• Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
• Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field. Licensure required.
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a clinical setting in the behavioral health field.
• At least one year supervision and management experience preferred.
• May require additional specialized experience and knowledge depending on program needs and focus, i.e., housing, vocational rehabilitation, recovery, working with special populations, etc.
• Demonstrate a high level of skill in assessment, evaluation and therapeutic engagement of diverse clients; use of evidence-based counseling models and techniques that match presenting problems; good diagnostic skills and treatment/care planning; and the ability to work with clinical documentation and electronic health records (EHR).
• Knowledge of DSM V and working principles of recovery and trauma-informed care in treatment planning and in direct care. Experience working with individuals and families who experience various behavioral health problems.
• Ability to operate PC-based software programs including proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer based systems.
• Possess advanced written and oral communication, decision making and problem solving skills, and efficient time management. Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and external teams.
• Must be competent in clinical assessment, diagnosis, and therapeutic interventions and have the ability to coach staff in these areas
• Must be skilled in risk assessment and crisis evaluation and have the ability to coach staff in these areas.
• Knowledge of community resources
• Must possess own transportation, have a good driving record, a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
See job description