Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Supervisor of School-Based Services (Mental Health Partnership) Position Summary:
The supervisor of school based services will ensure consistency and fidelity with agency values and preferred clinical approaches, support therapists to ensure strong family relations are developed and maintained, monitor the provision of services within areas of responsibility, and support the program manager of school based services. The anticipated start date for this position will be mid-October
POSITION SPECIFIC CORE COMPETENCIES:
Ensure consistency and fidelity with agency values and preferred clinical approaches.
1. Coach Glade Run philosophy to Therapists who are assigned to the Mental Health Partnership Programs and Therapeutic Classroom Program via orientation and training processes, monitoring of clinical service delivery, and direct supervision:
• Program overview provided to Therapist
• Documentation/Electronic Medical Record
• Billing Procedures
• Paperwork/Timesheet Submission
• Referrals (BHRS/Case Management/Resolve/PHP/WPIC, etc.)
• Psychiatric Services – Referral Procedures/Documentation Requirements
Support Therapists to ensure strong family relations are developed and maintained.
1. Work collaboratively with Therapists to strengthen partnerships between Glade Run and families:
• Coach the Therapists through the development of the Strength-Needs-Cultural-Discovery (SNCD)
• Monitor parent engagement processes
• Provide support to therapists and families to access additional resources as indicated
Monitor the provision of services within areas of responsibility.
1. Ensure that the health and safety of individuals served and staff is maintained in alignment with Sanctuary principles and practices, regulatory requirements, accreditation standards and agency policies.
2. Teach/coach current best practice interventions/approaches by conducting regular observations of interventions and interactions.
3. Review all treatment plans and related documentation to assure that treatment occurs at the established frequency and meets agency values.
4. Assign referrals to therapists that are matched to their skill and strengths.
5. Lead monthly supervision meetings to ensure that organizational goals, program and operating policies are communicated, understood and followed by all staff.
6. Evaluate delivery of clinical services to ensure that highly individualized goals can be generalized home through direct observation, weekly supervision, family feedback, etc.
7. Work collaboratively with psychiatrists to provide care that meets consumer needs.
8. On-site observation and supervision of Therapists
• Scheduled supervision with Therapists in multiple environments.
• Attend Core Team Meetings at Mental Health Partnership Schools.
• Review clinical documentation submitted (Intakes, IT & GT notes; Treatment Plans and Discharges)
• Liaison with contracted psychiatrists as needed when school-based clients are referred for psychiatric evaluation/medication management.
• Support the transition of clients between services offered within our continuum.
Support the Program Manager of School Based Services to ensure that programming needs are met.
1. Maintain communication with the Program Manager of School Based Services and Program Manager of Family Services:
• Participate in scheduled supervision meetings
• Provide critical information immediately to supervisor
• Share information gathered at Core Team Meeting (written agenda)
• Provide regular feedback of Therapists’ performance via verbal exchange and written documentation
• Facilitate and co-facilitate group supervision sessions.
• Support preparation of scheduled professional development trainings/activities.
• Support school-based referrals and notify Therapist and school personnel.
Provide direct clinical services to assigned clients within school/clinic settings.
1. Complete intake, develop treatment plan and complete treatment reviews in accordance with Outpatient regulations.
2. Utilize the EMR to provide clinical documentation of services rendered for assigned clients.
3. Comply with agency billing procedures and submission policies.
4. Maintain professional licensure and credentials.
The anticipated start date for this position will be mid-October
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply via our careers page at https://www.gladerun.org/about-us/careers. This is the first step in our application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 4,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings.