Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Reno, Nevada
Process a high volume of invoices for payment to assigned merchandise and equipment vendors in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring specific terms of agreement are met. Match invoices to purchase orders and verify receipt of goods and/or services. Validate that all hard-copy invoices or manual transactions are scanned for future viewing and reference. Follow up with vendors, as well as TSMs on various payment processing issues such as shortages, price pends, returns chargebacks, and SPAs, and in obtaining missing invoices and credit memos. Ensure that the appropriate signature authority, dollar amount, remittance address, and general ledger entry are obtained on each invoice before processing. Obtain and reconcile vendor statements in a timely and accurate manner, resolve or escalate open items efficiently.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Responsible for processing a high volume of invoices for payment to assigned merchandise and equipment vendors in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring specific terms of agreement are met. Invoices are processed via the 3-way match process (invoice to purchase order and verify receipt of goods and/or services). Requires knowledge of product lines and may deal directly with service centers, responsible for handling the equipment, parts, or repairs for medical office practices. Validate that all hard-copy invoices or manual transactions are scanned for future viewing and reference. A/P Rep to obtain missing invoices or credit memos, and track invoices and shipping receipts until the order is received complete. Invoices matched having a discrepancy is assigned to the A/P Reps queue for review. Requiring knowledge of product line, the A/P Rep researches and resolves all discrepancies by following up with vendors, as well as several departmental TSMs on various invoice processing issues such as shortages, price pends, returns chargebacks, and SPAs. The A/P Rep works directly with each of these departments, along with the DCs and the service centers responsible for handling the merchandise, equipment or repairs.
2. Reconcile vendor statements and investigate all open transactions. Identify and work towards resolving chargebacks for pricing, shortages, and all other discrepancies. Communicate/work closely with vendors Accounts Receivable contact to coordinate and resolve disputed items. Keep supervisor or manager informed of any conflicts or problems. Present completed reconciliation for review with supervisor.
3. Ensure that appropriate signature authority, dollar amount, remittance address, and general ledger coding are obtained on each invoice before processing. Work with vendors to provide remittance information via the Vendor Information Portal or provides credit card payment information to vendors when all information and approvals are obtained.
4. Prepare vendor setup request forms to add or make changes to vendor accounts in JD Edwards. Ensure vendor payment terms are correct, as well as the payee name, remittance address, and that all additional data are entered into the system properly.
5. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
6. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Two years Accounts Payable or related experience required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
Ability to work efficiently in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Excellent follow-up skills, prioritization, and strong communication skills. Basic product and shipping knowledge. Strong data entry skills and computer skills, including email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and AS400, or comparable system. Ability to work as a team player and be able to multi-task.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status..