Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Delavan, Wisconsin
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company's product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as automated process systems, into food and beverage, industrial and power and energy markets. SPX FLOW has approximately $2 billion in annual revenues with operations in more than 30 countries and sales in more than 150 countries.
If you combine strong leadership skills with CAD expertise and a background as a design engineer for industrial products and equipment, ideally for the Food and Beverage industry (e.g. pumps, air dryers, valves and or filters), consider taking ownership of a role where you will lead and influence teams of design engineers and manage the design process for new and existing products. You will enjoy:
* Leading, coaching and developing talented teams of designers.
* Working on a variety of interesting product development and CAD/PDM tool integration projects.
* Competitive compensation and a bonus opportunity, as well as an excellent benefits package including insurances, retirement planning, PTO and more. Benefits begin day one!
* A positive and collaborative culture in Global Environment.
Additionally, at SPX Flow, we offer a welcoming atmosphere and opportunities to for you to learn and expand your skills. We value and appreciate our employees and applaud their contributions. Success in this role could set you up to take on additional responsibilities and/or pursue advancement opportunities, perhaps stepping up to a manager role in our global organization. Relocation assistance could be available for the ideal candidate.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Design Engineer III, you will report to the Senior Manager or Manager of Design Engineering and be responsible for managing the design process for new and existing products. You will:
* Be Co-coordinating and collaborating between global engineering teams on Various Engineering Projects and Design on daily basis.
* Developing, maintaining and managing project schedule, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements to deliver on time.
* Generate design calculations, formal product specifications, and determination of components in conjunction with the teams.
* Maintain and improve existing product lines. Review and judge non-conformances. Evaluate and implement suggestions and requirements from suppliers, customers and manufacturing.
* Oversee the creation and management of Engineering Change Notices (ECN).
* Ensure product updates are made in a timely manner in order to support production.
* Use technology to support analysis, diagnosis, and repair work.
Additionally, your duties will include:
* Leading CAD/PDM System integration projects.
* Coordinating global CAD/PDM integration projects.
* Interfacing with the team in India.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to overcome language barriers.
* Strong computer skills including CAD/PDM expertise, SolidWorks, Inventor, Autodesk Vault and MS Office Suite programs.
* Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP tools is desirable.
* Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to solve complex problems and tackle issues head on.
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* A bachelor s degree in a technical engineering field requiring use of CAD/CAE/PDM software to design, plan, and simulate new products, product parts, and building models and assemblies.
* 5-7 years of design experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience in leading CAD/PDM integration projects.
* Experience in coordinating global projects highly preferred.
SPX FLOW VALUES
SPX Flow employees are expected to behave in accordance with our company values:
* Think all customer, all the time
* Embrace teamwork with no borders
* Be obsessed with being the best
* Own your actions
* Ask the hard questions
* Do the right thing, always!
* Appreciate the moment
Quality encompasses all aspects of SPX s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
SPX Flow is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
You are protected by the Pay Transparency rule.
SPX Flow is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law.