Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Service Coordinator who will be a part of a fast paced, diverse work environment where you take ownership of your work while collaborating closely with internal and external customers.
Primary Purpose and Job Responsibilities:
* In this job you will work with customers based in the United States while working with an internal team spread across the globe.
* This is a complex job that requires excellent communication and organization skills.
* A clear set of priorities and expectations for the job and the company provide a framework for you to innovate new ways of meeting customer needs.
The Customer Service Coordinator is a key role who will interface with customers and be an active player with our pre and post sales engineers and other representatives to handle a variety of pre and post-sales functions. Some of the minimum skills required are below:
* Positive attitude to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
* Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
* Able to establish and maintain strong relationships
* Time management in fast paced environment
* Organizational skills to maximize productivity
* Adapts to customer situation & different personalities
* Work is accurate and with eye for detail
* Is always seeking to improve the job and provides solution oriented feedback
* Demonstrates business judgment by knowing when to work independently and when to collaborate
* Ability to solve complex issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company
* Positively manage stress that is typical in a customer service environment
* Proficient in Microsoft suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Access skills are a plus)
* Knowledge of SAP preferred
This is an hourly position that may involve occasional overtime. Office hours are Monday through Friday for 8 hrs a day on average with start time varying between 8am and 11:30am. Telecommuting is not an option for this role. Candidates must be local to Wilmington, DE or willing to relocate themselves.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled