Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 90 offices in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com
PRACTICE AREA PROFILE
BCG s Marketing, Sales & Pricing Practice leverages deep customer insight and a powerful arsenal of data, tools & analytics to inspire revolutionary thinking in all aspects of marketing, sales and pricing. With low risk and high returns, we help digitally transform how clients go to market and generate significant value. The foundation of our success continues to be outstanding value created for even the most leading-edge of our clients: double digit revenue growth and margin expansion. We seek to be leading-edge, and continue to invest in our programs and arsenal of tools and proprietary data. Highlights include:  MSP Catalyst (our flagship software platform), Pricing advantagement Centers,  Center for Customer Insight, Google partnership and joint Digital Academy, and Customer Analytics solutions. The MSP is at the forefront of  DigitalBCG, driving digital go-to-market transformation, and offering our clients leading-edge solutions on  Personalization,  Digital Marketing,  Next Generation Sales and Customer Journeys. We are consistently rated as having the deepest commercial [consulting] capabilities of any consulting firm. And, we have broad experience across both B2B and B2C sectors, and across the globe. References Visible links 1. https://www.bcg.com/capabilities/marketing-sales/catalyst/default.aspx 2. https://www.bcg.com/capabilities/marketing-sales/center-customer-insight/default.aspx 3. https://www.bcg.com/en-us/digital-bcg/overview.aspx 4. https://www.bcg.com/en-us/capabilities/marketing-sales/personalization.aspx 5. https://www.bcg.com/en-us/capabilities/marketing-sales/digital-marketing.aspx 6. https://www.bcg.com/en-us/capabilities/marketing-sales/next-generation-sales.aspx
BCG continues to expand its Marketing, Sales & Pricing practice and experience increasing demand particularly in the areas of Personalization and Digital Marketing. We are thrilled to expand our breadth and depth of marketing and advertising technology expertise.
We are currently looking for a number of experts at the Project Leader and Consultant levels who can help us grow, nurture and expand the data driven marketing knowledge base within the firm. Candidates will bring significant experience in marketing and advertising technologies, and provide expert level cache to clients on marketing operations and execution. Additionally, ideal candidates will have demonstrated success in managing client relationships and adding value to the selling process. Topic expertise in the areas of Marketing Technologies (on-prem solutions, cloud based solutions, hands-on implementation and use), Advertising Technologies (DMPs, DSPs, analytics and measurement) and execution across all interaction channels and media (owned channels e.g. email, contact center, branch/store, mobile, web digital media channels e.g. FB, Google, display, video, search -) are essential.
Execute Marketing and Personalization related assignments
* Collaborate with BCG and client leaders, brings deep marketing technology expertise to the team, on topics such as, but not limited to, technology requirements, technology assessments technology vendor landscape and technology innovation that can help clients drive incremental value
* Support case teams, especially those with need for deep and hands-on approach, as an individual contributor on a marketing or personalization topic, or as an advisor to the overall project
* Act as project oversight for an entire case or at a module level on select topic. Owns project process, content and day-to-day client interactions. Equally capable to roll up sleeves to deliver flawless pilot/MVP execution.
* Ensure high quality of work, and relevance of the strategic and operational recommendations.
* Guide marketing technology vendors to assess fit with specific client requirements
* Enable client's in-house teams on the understanding of usage and benefits of specific marketing technologies
* Help assess overall costs and value that implementation of such technologies can bring to the client organization
Build Marketing and Advertising Technology Expertise within BCG and increase BCG s profile externally
* Create awareness of BCG expertise and capabilities to the external community; participate in key industry forums, including presenting on topics relevant to senior management
* Engage BCG's internal community to create awareness of BCG's expertise and capabilities, with a strong focus on generating client/commercial interest
* Drive the development and improvement of methodology and tools
* Develop and contribute to BCG's intellectual capital - work on BCG knowledge content projects to develop new techniques and/or capture new ideas to further the intellectual capital in the topic areas
* Create a set of knowledge IP based on casework and experiential expertise
* Contribute to BCG perspectives which are shared with alumni and clients
* Work on articles in external journals and/or industry trade magazines
* Participate in the recruiting of other experts and training efforts
Support the Business Development of Marketing & Advertising technologies opportunities
* Present client proposals and manages related discussions
* Key for proposal creation and presentation: provide content expertise around specific topics; acts as key topic content lead for proposals or other business development work
* Contribute to the development of additional business beyond the delivery of recommendations on Client engagements
OUR EXPERT CONSULTING TRACK (ECT)
The Expert Consulting Track (ECT) is vital to BCG s ability to successfully meet our clients demand for deep expertise and advanced technical capabilities. Experts deliver next-level impact for BCG's most complex and cutting-edge client challenges. Experts focus on developing BCG's thought leadership, commercial capabilities, and intellectual property assets; and their work is essential to our delivery model. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to bring the best of BCG to our clients, Experts come from diverse backgrounds, with expertise often gained outside of BCG in industry, academia, or specialized consulting.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.