Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Responsible for day-to-day operations of a team of associates in a call center and monitors productivity and performance standards. Plans and directs work flow and project assignments. Oversees call volume to ensure service standards are met. Conducts hiring, training, and evaluation of staff. Responsible for team s adherence to corporate attendance and employment policies. Works with the Call Center Manager to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the team. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
* Manage team of call center associates to promote a working team environment and ensure best practices are shared.
* Works to develop employee s skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback.
* Oversees resolution of employee relations issues and performance standards, productivity and service standards.
* Conducts hiring, training, and evaluation of staff.
* Provide on-going coaching to each Customer Service Associate (CSA) on their team concerning quality, reliability, accountability and productivity.
* Ensure service levels and performance guarantees are met.
* Work with Call Center Manager to implement strategic business work plan goals.
* Tracks and periodically reports progress to management.
* Assist in development of Call Center programs and process improvements to enhance the level of internal and external customer service provided.
* Serve as a point of escalation for calls requiring a higher degree of expertise or discretion to resolve customer issues and ensure timely resolution.
* Backup platform team. May take overflow calls.
* Special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in related field or 6 to 8 years of experience.
* 0-2 years relevant experience with Bachelor s Degree.
* Prefer one year experience ESI call center.
* Previous supervisory experience helpful.
* General PC knowledge including MS Office, Internet and email.
* Excellent phone oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated leadership skills including ability to effectively develop and assist team members, experience training and coaching less experienced staff with the patience to explain details and processes repeatedly.
* Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
* Knowledge of ESI call center systems and platforms, ESI products/services very helpful.
* PBM and/or Managed Care industry preferred.
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment and make independent decisions.
* Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all..
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran