Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Responsible for day-to-day operations of a team of associates in Pharmacy Operations; monitors productivity and performance standards. Plans and directs work flow and project assignments. Oversees call volume to ensure service standards are met. Conducts hiring, training, and evaluation of staff. Responsible for team s adherence to corporate attendance and employment policies. Works with the Operations Manager to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the team. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
* Manage team of pharmacy operations associates to promote a working team environment and ensure best practices are shared.
* Works to develop employee s skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback.
* Oversees resolution of employee relations issues and performance standards, productivity and service standards.
* Conducts hiring, training, and evaluation of staff.
* Provide on-going coaching to each Internal Teams on their team concerning quality, reliability, accountability and productivity.
* Ensure service levels and performance guarantees are met.
* Work with Pharmacy Operations Manager to implement strategic business work plan goals.
* Tracks and periodically reports progress to management.
* Assist in development of programs and process improvements to enhance the level of internal and external customer service provided.
* Serve as a point of escalation for calls requiring a higher degree of expertise or discretion to resolve customer issues and ensure timely resolution.
* Backup platform team.
* May take overflow calls.
* Special projects as assigned.
Bachelor s degree in related field or 6 to 8 years of experience. * 0-2 years relevant experience with Bachelor s Degree
* General PC knowledge; MS Office, Internet, email.
* Excellent oral, written and phone communication skills.
* Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to effectively develop and assist team members, experience training and coaching less experienced staff with the patience to explain details and processes repeatedly.
* Advanced problem solving skills.
* The ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
* Knowledge of ESI call center systems, platforms and products/services very helpful.
* PBM/Managed Care industry preferred.
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment, make independent decisions.
* Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all..
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran