Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newport Beach, California
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Team Lead - Assignment Management in Newport Beach, CA. The Workforce Mobility Team Leader-AMS is responsible for providing leadership and team support to the Client Service Director and the AMS team. The position trains new and existing staff members, resolves service issues, and ensures integrity of the data in the systems. The Team Leader engages directly with clients and supports ongoing tactical support and manages an assigned caseload.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Oversees the day-to-day operations of the team, under supervision, while supporting the Client Service Director. Acts as a liaison between the Client Service Director and the client ensuring prudent business management for long-term client retention and strategic direction.
* Establishes procedures for process improvements within the team environment while ensuring consistency with organizational practices. Manages first level escalations from customers and clients.
* Acts as the main point of coordination for various phases of the assignment process for an assigned caseload. Caseload will typically include designated VIP assignees, important assignees that the client identifies, or complex relocations. Duties include all typical service delivery coordination done by counselors, but at a high level of customer service and customization as agreed with the client.
* Performs transaction review, service recovery supervision, data management, revenue collection compliance, audit, and reporting analysis. Reviews data for compliance with standard operating procedures to guarantee appropriate billing, workflow, and coordination with other department objectives.
* Acts in the capacity of a tactical advocate to the client in the absence of the Client Service Director.
* Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third party services to assignees by Weichert Affiliates (WFS, WCH, WTS, WRA and WIA) and Weichert's external supplier network relative to home finding, destination and settling-in services assistance, temporary living, move management, visa & immigration services, tax preparation services, language and cross-cultural training, and spousal counseling processes.
* Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of all counseling team services to ensure all applicable service level metrics are met. Reviews project deliverables for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to policy before sending to client. Adjusts team workload as appropriate.
* Supports the implementation and execution of product and service initiatives in coordination with the Client Service Director and other management.
* Indentifies process breakdowns or deficiencies as they occur, involving the Client Service Director or the Vice President Client Service in order to rectify and resolve issues. Continually evaluates existing processes and makes recommendations to management regarding needed changes, improvements, etc.
* Assists with the training of new and existing team members. Coordinates with team members to assist on the training of new processes and procedures. Ensures team members are following established protocols. Monitors team members' customer service skills.
* Reviews reports for both internal and external distribution for accuracy and ensures timeliness.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire
* Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification preferred
* Global Mobility Specialist Talent (GMS-T) certification preferred
* Six (6) or more years of experience in assignment counseling
* Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
* Fluency in a foreign language(s) preferred
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Good people management skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled