Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
BHTs work as a team with staff in developing and maintaining an atmosphere which promotes personal growth. Stepping Stones strives to have a positive community environment that is supportive of individual differences and is respectful of the rights of others. BHTs emphasize empowerment, inter-agency collaboration, and cross-cultural approaches. Focus is on a well-integrated system of care that provides individualized, person-centered, strength-based, coordinated services to residents.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. College degree OR two years experience in social service, mental health, or addictions required.
TIME TYPE:Part time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.