Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
Facilitates client s use of family, social and community resources; acting as an advocate with external resources and agencies and self-help programs.
Provide individual, group and family counseling covering psycho-educational, addictions, daily living skills and activity therapy.
Develop, implement and monitor clinically and fiscally responsible individualized treatment/discharge plans.
Participate in treatment team meetings for the purpose of summarizing, reviewing and developing client s treatment goals, progress and use of services.
Maintain necessary communications and reporting with referral sources and other involved parties as approved by the client; provides testimony in court in regards to client s behavior and condition when requested.
REGULAR AND RELIABLE ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED.
Meet billable hour productivity standards.
Complete ANSA/CANS assessments and reassessments on time.
Complete clinical documentation within two business days of the service provided.
Complete treatment plans and other clinical service authorizations in a timely manner.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university preferred; preferably in psychology, social work, or a related field. Experience working and/or volunteering within the behavioral health, criminal justice, or social services field can be considered in place of degree. Personal experience with recovery from substances is helpful, but NOT required.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.