Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albany, Oregon
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
Responsible to operate and maintain skull melting casting furnaces.
* Ability to operator a furnaces under direct supervision.
* MIG Weld electrodes to be used for the casting process.
* Complete all required paperwork associated with this process.
* Adhere to all department and company procedures and policies.
* Train casting helpers.
* Demonstrated ability to read and follow detailed written instructions.
* Load molds in burn out ovens.
* Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
* Participate in safety improvement through observations & teamwork improvement events.
* Be accountable for working safely by following all safety rules and safe work practices.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Understanding of the investment casting process perferred.
* Skilled in using various hand tools.
* Able to perform basic math.
* MIG Welding experience helpful..
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.