Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Northlake, Illinois
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery(R), Otis Spunkmeyer(R), and Oakrun Farm Bakery(R). We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers' expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Applies basic skill and is oriented with equipment and work area. Performs duties and tasks routinely; Adapts techniques to meet special cleaning needs.
* Sign in on your line Staffing sheet
* Be at your work station on time.
* Follow Company Safety Rules and LOTO procedures.
* Follow all Food Safety, GMP Policies
* Ability to communicate with co-workers and production personnel to complete tasks.
* Follow cleaning chemicals and sanitizer procedures.
* Daily cleaning and sanitizing of the production lines and equipment.
* Trained to use floor scrubber to wash floors.
* Washes and sanitizes the equipment, utensil, and buckets in the wash pit area.
* Able to work the pan washer loading and unloading pans into washer, stacking of pans and operating the pallet jack.
* Removes trash from areas around the bakery and disposes in compactor.
* Follow the Allergen Program Procedure and the Yellow ticket policy for clean-up of allergens.
* Follow the Maintenance Red Tag Program Procedure.
* Follow the Cleaning Procedures for equipment in plant.
* Ensures compliance with all Customer and Regulatory Requirements for Food Safety.
* Communicates any Sanitation issues with Shift Lead Person.
* Maintain work area clean and organized.
* Expected to work in other areas as needed.
* This position is also responsible for food safety and legality.
* Supports quality control programs to ensure production procedures are in compliance with best practices food safety and quality standards.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Education/Experience Requirements: One (1) year experience required. High school education and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands, handle or feel objects. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.