Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Reporting to Online Sales & Services Manager, the Online Sales & Services Outside Lead Lot Specialist will work directly with our internet dealer base as well as supplement the ADESA auction efforts to ensure exceptional service is met at all times and will coordinate work with the team of Lot Specialists Photo Takers .
The focus will be to inspect vehicles and support the Online Sales & Services department with the operations of LiveBlock and DealerBlock sales, establishment of strong dealer relationships, and meet overall company goals. Perform all duties assigned by the designated manager.
Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions.
2. Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints and disputes and resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the designated manager of serious complaints or incidents.
3. Take photos of vehicles using a digital camera per company specifications and download photos onto a PC.
4. Inspect vehicles selected for internet business. Includes but not limited to Quick Look reports for dealer units and ProView reports for all consignors.
5. Assist Online Sales and Services department in the location and tracking of missing vehicles via Auction Trac system.
6. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
7. Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, and schedules set forth by the Online Sales & Services Manager or designated manager.
8. Monitor all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety. Advise the Online Sales & Services Manager or designated manager of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
9. Make sure all area conditions do not threaten employee safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents immediately. Practice and instruct all employees in proper loss prevention and reaction procedures. Report all incidents properly and immediately.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous auction experience preferred.
• Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
• Proficient Computer Skills desired.
• Zero (0) to two (2) years relevant experience preferred.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical activity requirements of the position are Medium Physical Work
Constant – standing, watching, touching, listening
Frequent – walking, talking, reaching, feeling, grasping, kneeling, stooping, crouching
Occasional – climbing, balancing, crawling, pushing, pulling
Visual acuity - color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions, including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with internal and external automotive and auction operations.