Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Reston, Virginia
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
At Unisys, Security is at the core of everything we do and in our go forward strategy for our Clients. It is even our Brand 'Unisys, Securing Your Tomorrow'. This role is key to that strategy. As a Security Project Manager on our Security Solutions team, you will be able to help lead implementations of Security Solutions for our clients. You will have opportunities to lead highly complex engagements in Cyber Security and drive high client satisfaction with industry leading technologies. If you would like to be part of the strategic growth area for Unisys and creating secure outcomes for our clients, consider applying for this role today.
Project Management and Service Delivery
* Uses strong project management skills and delivery methodologies to lead the delivery of projects or sub-projects within planned timelines, budget, margins and quality specifications.
* Leads highly complex Security Implementations of Unisys Security Solutions to our clients
* Manages the development and integration of the entire project(s). Consistently delivers high value, 'client ready' work, including communications and presentations, with minimal supervision.
* Writes accurate and effective statements of work so that both the client and Unisys staff understands the project expectations and roles.
* Proactively reports project risk and deliverable issues to superiors for assistance as soon as possible.
* Establishes and manages the project plan (development, delivery schedule, resource requirements, 3rd parties, cost budget methodology, tools, standards and quality).
* Uses appropriate methodologies (such as risk mitigation/management, change/control management and contract management) to manage major projects or a group of projects.
* Applies business process redesign and/or information planning methodologies to client business problems. Combines knowledge of business process redesign and/or information planning methodologies with a deep knowledge of their domain and/or solution to sell, design and deliver a full range of solutions.
* Leads or supports the implementation of change management, business process redesign or information planning.
Business Development and Client Relationship Management
* May generate and participate in new business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth within the client. Creating change orders when additional work required is outside the original contracted scope of the project and/or services proposal activity in Unisys portfolio areas.
* Develops strong client relationships Interfaces with client's technical executives to understand their business challenges and recommend innovative integrated business solutions.
* Communicates deliverables, conducts client meetings, obtains required client sign off and specifications, client acceptance and billing.
* Interfaces with the client's technical executives to understand their business challenges.
* Manages the performance of internal and external service providers in order to ensure the implementation of deliverables and resulting client satisfaction. Interfaces with sub-contractors.
* Manages project work teams and the development and integration of project deliverables.
* Sets objectives and priorities, assigns and reviews tasks, performance and staffing requirements.
* Staffs projects and maintains the resource plan.
* Provides mentoring, development and performance feedback to team members.
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of related Project Management experience
* Strong technical project management experience delivering implementations for Security, Network, Data Center Technologies in Client Facing engagements
* Project management experience with at least 2 of those years managing large, more complex projects, generally up to $5 million of services value per year.
* Successfully completed PMI or IPMA professional certification.
* Training in the practical application of business process redesign, change management and information planning tools and methodologies.
* Using business process redesign, change management and information planning tools and methodologies to identify new business opportunities.
* Successful track record of engagement capture and client relationship management.
* University degree or equivalent education or experience.