Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Addison, Texas
Infosys - Financial Services- Senior Project Manager Java
In the role of Senior Project Manager, you will take end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of projects. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with innovative high quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
Location for this position is Addison Tx. This position may require travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 7 years of experience in Project Management and Implementation.
• At least 7 years of experience in successfully delivering Java/Web technologies based solutions.
• At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Large program transition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 7 years of experience in Client engagement, people management
• At least 5 years of experience in Agile methodology.
• Ability to manage technology and performance engineering
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
• Ability to handle Ambiguity, diverse/ multiple stakeholders
• Analytical skills
• Experience in Financial/Banking domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin