Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
LOCATION: USA, FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Are you looking for a successful career? Come and be a part of our 100 year history as an APPLICATIONS ENGINEER! NTN Bearing Corporation (NBCA) is a major division of a multinational manufacturing company providing highly engineered and quality precision components to the automotive and industrial industries. We enjoy the prestige of being a major supplier of constant velocity joints and wheel bearings to both domestic and foreign auto manufacturers. NTN has an immediate opening for an APPLICATIONS ENGINEER at our Michigan location.
* Provide technical product skills to customer and also effectively relay the customer requirements to NTN internal program team. This includes analysis of input data and recommendations of correct product design for the application.
* Champion APQP process from business sourcing to post launch activities. This includes managing the timing so assurance PPAP process will be met.
* Engineering representative for technical information in efforts to obtain future business.
* Special technical projects and presentations about new product availability.
* Effectively communicate all issues with the program team to resolve potential trouble quickly.
* Know and follow all work instructions, TS guidelines, customer specific requirements and NTN policies and procedures.
* BSME or similar 4 year undergraduate degree required.
* Minimum of 3~5 years experience in the automotive industry, fundamental understanding of manufacturing and automotive Power train or Drive train systems.
* The ability to function well in a team environment, possess good communication/presentation skills.
* CVJ knowledge is a plus.
* Familiarity and/or application of appropriate industry standards, manufacturing processes.
* Hands on approach to learning and ability to grasp new concepts easily
NTN Bearing Corporation offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a cash matching 401(k) Plan, separate company contribution to your 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, additional paid time off during the major holiday season, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. NTN Bearing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at ntnamericas.com, click careers and apply.
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE..