Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kalispell, Montana
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Develop mouthwatering meals and oversee our dining services department at our beautiful care centers and communities! Leverage your strong culinary leadership skills and make an impact in a different way by serving in the Dining Services Manager role in the booming senior living space!:
Dining Services Manager is responsible for the dietary department of the community promoting a positive image to residents, families, and guests.
* Supervises the staff in the daily operation of the department, monitoring job assignments and quality of food preparations.
* Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff and provides orientation to new staff members and ongoing coaching to current staff.
* Prepares and submits food and supply orders, audits supply stock, and ensures that the department has sufficient food supply and working equipment at all times.
* Prepares meals four days a week, keeping one day a week as the office day to audit and prepare food orders and review staff needs.
* Communicates company policies and health department standards to all staff holding staff accountable for preparing, serving and storing food in accordance to all standards and policies.
* Evaluates staff performance and provides feedback, coaching and discipline as needed to staff members.
* Inspects the food service areas and equipment ensuring they are clean, safe, and orderly meeting community fire safety, infection control and hazardous chemicals regulations and policies. Taking prompt action to address any unsafe conditions or equipment problems.
* Greets and obtains feedback regarding the dining experience from residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual dignity, resident rights and confidentiality standards at all times.
* Keeps the dietary department within budget, maintaining records that reflect food, supply, and labor costs, and coordinates dietary services with other departments as requested.
* Works with the dietary consultant and other department heads, reviewing community and individual resident menus and works on developing service plans.
* Participates in in-service, department head meetings and all staff meetings. Keeps executive director and department heads up to date on changes in the dietary department.
* Implements diet changes as directed by the Health Services Director in a timely manner and ensures that all entries in the resident records are informative and timely.
* Assists in planning and preparing for parties or special meals.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Dietary Degree and a minimum of one year supervisory experience or three years working in the dietary area in a health care environment.
* Experience with budgets, food and supply orders and inventory audits helpful.
* Meet qualifications as required by local or state regulations.
* Holds required state certification or service license.
* Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Executive Chef, Chef, Dining Services, Food Services, Manager, Dietary, Nutrition, Restaurant, Menu, Creative, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee. Job Titles: Chef, Food Services Director, Food Services Manager, Dining Manager, Dining Services Director, Dietary Manager, Dietary Services Director, Chef Manager, Restaurant Manager, Dining Services Director, Dining Room Manager, ALF
Join an award winning team! Our community won the prestigious 2018 \\"Bronze\\" award through the American Health Care Association for quality care of our residents. We are one of only a small handful of care centers in the entire state of Oregon to enjoy this award and designation! We also enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2017, showing our strong commitment to excellent care of our residents!:
Imagine waking up each morning knowing that you're about to do some good in the world...:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values respect, integrity, commitment and trust that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.:
Minutes away from Glacier National Park, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Flathead Lake and snow-capped mountain peaks, Prestige Assisted Living in Kalispell, Montana is surrounded by the stunning beauty of nature.:
Whether you'd like to join a baking group or participate in a painting class, our Kalispell community offers a myriad of fun activity choices and life-enrichment programming. In fact, we're proud of our very own team member who was named the 2017 Noble Caregiver In Assisted Living from the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL).:
Our innovative wellness program, Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your life.:
At Kalispell, we also offer the award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity .:
Questions? Contact KalispellED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::::