Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Sales Account Manager Schedule:
This is a full-time position. Please plan to work approximately Monday through Friday from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Why Omaha Steaks? Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and friends together, across the country. We're proud to sell world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products. The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting impression.
Big brand, small company. Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you're energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It's all in the family. Literally. We're a fifth-generation family-owned business, and they're not peering down from boardroom windows -- the owners and leadership team actually run the business every day. You'll find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
* We are looking for people who are able to build long lasting relationships with our customers, providing them with outstanding purchasing experiences, and answering any questions related to our Omaha Steak products and customer care inquiries.
* As an Sales Account Manager you will be building up your own portfolio of customer accounts.
* A typical day would consist of placing outbound calls to our customers, offering them current sales, announcing new products, answering customer inquiries, and issuing refunds.
* You will excel at this position if you are sales-oriented, able to handle objections, think on your feet, be persistent, ambitious, and driven.
Sales Account Manager Pay:
* This position pays an hourly rate plus unlimited commissions.
Sales Account Manager knowledge, skills, and abilities:
* 2-year college degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing preferred, but not required.
* Previous sales experience with proven sales record.
* PC skills including Outlook, ability to navigate website, accurate keyboarding skills (minimum 40 wpm).
* Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
* Excellent written communication skills.
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
* Military veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled