Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Visalia, California
What are we looking for?
Our Visalia, CA office is looking for a dynamic, Sales Focused, BRANCH MANAGER to lead the team. Our goal is to hire someone who possesses extraordinary leadership, sales, customer service, is motivated to increase sales, and is looking for a long-term career.
Who are we?
Select Staffing, a division of EmployBridge, has been matching clerical and light industrial talent with the right opportunities since 1985. Whether you're looking for guidance on how to get a job or searching for staffing solutions for your business, we've got you covered. Our mission is to be the most respected staffing firm in each market we serve by providing best-in-class, extra-mile service to our valued clients and associate employees. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.selectstaffing.com
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Run a staffing office which includes overseeing the sales and recruiting activities
* Establish branch goals and objectives with clearly defined timeframes
* Ensure all colleagues in your branch are engaging in margin generating activities
* Meet regularly with clients to ensure quality of placements and satisfaction with our service
* Complete branch operational requirements
* Recruit, select and train new employees
* Manage a team and ensure results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Communicate goals, objectives and incentives to your staff regularly
* Review monthly P&L statements against the defined branch goals weekly
* Keep the vision alive in your branch!
* Customer Service, systems, and leadership experience required.
* Must have staffing industry experience.
* Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced, team environment
* Proven track record of sales
* Know how to manage, motivate, coach and train others
* Should be a career-minded individual with excellent people skills.
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
EmployBridge/Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.