Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Thousand Oaks, California
Research Lab Operations is looking for dedicated staff to deliver functional lab support in the R&D labs at a customer site. This candidate will report into R&D Lab Operations site leads and will work closely with key contacts in Translational Sciences and Discovery Research functional areas. This resource will interface with the scientific communities and critical resource groups including LAMP, LCSS, Environment Health and Safety, Facilities and purchasing.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: initiate and manage work orders related to equipment or facility; manage the end to end asset lifecycle from installation to retirement; support the scientific community to reduce their administrative burden; act as conduit between functional areas and various operational support resources.
Additionally, this role will participate in the collection and evaluation of lab instrument analytics; including utilization, down time and cost to own. Qualified staff will also support lab relocations and modifications by assisting in the coordination of equipment moves and reinstallations.
- Working knowledge of laboratories in a research and/or regulated bioanalytical environment
- Effective written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Accountable, takes initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, team matrix environment
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of staff
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Prioritization, time management, decision-making and problem solving
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Knowledge of regulatory (GLP and GCP) and pharmaceutical processes is recommended
- Basic Qualifications
- Associate's Degree & 10 years of lab operations, project management or related experience OR-
- Bachelor's Degree & 4 years of operations, project management or related experience(desired)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer? is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.