Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: monroe, North Carolina
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
* Review customer specifications and support sales teams by approving customer quotes
* Create and implement items, recipes, mill instructions and other quality system documents for Ni billet products
* Support certifications and testing of Ni billet orders and shipments
* Utilize Continuous Improvement tools throughout the manufacturing process of Ni billet products, leading to increased yield, better quality, and reduced costs
* Provide technical support to commercial teams during customer engagement for both on-site and off-site meetings
* Communicate results to management, colleagues and customers in the form of written reports and oral presentations
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* BS in materials science engineering or related discipline.
* Must be comfortable meeting with customers, presenting at technical meetings, and be willing to travel (2-4 times per year).
* Must be enthusiastic, excited about tackling challenges, and comfortable with working in a continuous improvement environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.