Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the Common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anUncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
The MAPPD Business Operations team is focused on improving efficiencies, transparency, consistency and collaboration within the MAPPD organization and other key cross-functional stakeholders. Included is responsibility to ensure MAPPD programs are properly funded, governed and maintained in a consistent, transparent and disciplined manor The Project Analyst will assist these responsibilities by ensuring program data is available and interpreted to predict status, manage governance and provide information necessary to make business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and often time ambiguous environment. This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders both within MAPPD and also with cross-functional teams, including project managers, Finance, TPM, as well as senior leadership. Responsibilities will include oversight and management of data from multiple tools used to maintain program financials, allocations and deliverable status. This role will use the data to create alerts, exception reports and dashboards to align with compliance requirements and adhoc requests from leadership. Qualifications
Responsibilities will include oversight and management of data from multiple tools used to maintain program financials, allocations and deliverable status. This role will use data to create alerts, exception reports and dashboards to align with compliance requirements and adhoc requests from leadership.
3-5 years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
* 3-5 years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
* Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use our program data to predict risk and/or compliance issues
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with an attention to detail. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels, capable of summarizing and communicating key financial information and business strategy at an executive level
* Ability to work independently with strong time management and ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables
* Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically
* Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
* Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management, methodologies, and best practices
* Extract and understand data to form an opinion on how to best help our teams and derive relevant insights
* Develop visualizations to make your complex analyses accessible to a broad audience
* Design, development, testing and deployment of Tableau Dashboards
* Structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions
* Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
Experience using MS PowerBI
Experience building and executing SQL queries and structured database background a plus
Advanced Excel: Get&Transform/PowerQuery, pivot tables, working with structured tables including structured table formulas
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and other collaboration tools
Think you have what it takes*
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
* This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.