Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richardson, Texas
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
You will join a team of process modelers who document how our systems behave from the customer view down to actual API calls within the system. The technical writer will create educational documentation that describe technical flows within the platform, release summaries, and how-to guides for developers to follow when using shared libraries.
* Partner with product managers and the application development team in sprint activities
* Propose and produce materials for support teams, product teams and developers
* Analyze, interpret and extract information from complex technical and functional requirements, features and stories for development of one-pagers which summarize the overall intent of a business process
* Create and manage content on the various team repositories (version control)
* Produce support artifacts for internal associates and clients, such as: Online Help, Install/Set Up Procedures, Admin Procedures, User Provisioning, Release Notifications, API & Developer Instructions, Infrastructure Manuals and User Manuals
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications, Computer Science, Communications, English or related disciplines required
* Minimum of 3 years experience required as a technical writer working within the information technology industry documenting APIs, SDKs, web technologies, etc.
* Financial services industry, particularly consumer banking experience is preferred
* Strong writing and communication skills required
* Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
* Basic experience with standard documentation tools required
* Experience authoring and deploying an online help system preferred
* Excellent sense of design, workflow and content layout required
* Familiarity with graphic design, UX, web design and CSS concepts preferred
* Adept at learning new technologies
* Experience writing technical and end-user support materials
* Experience using or familiarity with source control (TFS/GIT) required
* Experience using SnagIt, Camtasia and Captivate preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.