Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Synapse is a partnership marketing company that reaches millions of consumers each year with offers for amazing products. As a Marketing Operations Associate, you are at the center of the operational execution of our marketing programs. You ll use your analytical and operational background, as well as a good bit of creative thinking, to work with team members across the company to define the customer experience for our marketing campaigns. Then, you ll manage the configuration and execution of our internal systems to deliver the desired execution.
AS OUR JUNIOR MARKETING OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE, A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Researching and resolving client connectivity or order processing issues
* Working with clients to maintain integrations.
* Engaging with business stakeholders to understand, plan and execute the desired customer experience for new marketing campaigns.
* Understanding and partnering with all departments to insure the customer experience is executed correctly.
* Translating and working with Creative Services, Product, Customer Care and Engineering teams to enable the customer experience for each marketing campaign.
* Utilizing internal systems and tools to enable new marketing campaigns to be launched.
* Monitoring new marketing campaigns and troubleshooting any operational issues that arise.
* Serving as a liaison between departments as part of new campaign launch planning
* Assisting in day-to-day marketing campaign setup
* Working with offshore team members to optimize and execute operational activities.
YOU MAY BE WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU VE GOT
* Strong collaboration and communication skills to bridge between business and operational teams.
* Creative problem-solving skills coupled with a curiosity mindset.
* Bachelor s Degree in business or related concentration.
* Operational experience
* Intermediate proficiency in SQL
* Organized work ethic with attention to detail and good documentation skills.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees