Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richardson, Texas
The Order Intake Team Lead works within the Order Quality Intake Business Unit and is the responsible for supporting the business team and driving team results. This role is responsible for reviewing orders submitted by the Sales and Billing departments to ensure they follow all applicable accreditation, compliance/regulatory processes, Inogen policy, and Payor guidelines. This includes a review of the appropriate patient file within Salesforce, medical documentation, payment information, and patient supplied documents. The Order Intake Team Lead is also responsible for reviewing and managing all outstanding orders in Brightree, Oracle, and Salesforce.
* Conduct internal order reviews from various Inogen teams, or via online order requests, to ensure all documentation required for order type are attached, accurate, and acceptable per Inogen's policies and procedures.
* Ensure claims will be billable based on order type, benefit payment, contract interpretation, and in compliance with policies and procedures.
* Make recommendations to improve quality, workflow processes, policies and procedures to enhance the order review process by decreasing processing time and increasing quality.
* Manage multiple work lists and responsibilities by monitoring volumes and aging, while collaborating with teammates to maintain required SLAs and performance metrics, with appropriate attention to detail and quality standards.
* Provide constructive feedback for order rejections when files are found to be unacceptable.
* Manages processing of requests for order corrections or reviews, including daily KPI and Metrics reporting.
* Monitors call handling metrics and standards to ensure customer support and customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for handling complex issues and de-escalating patient calls.
* Ensures the team follows HIPAA and company standards while interacting with patients, doctors, and other staff by practicing the highest level of support. This may include inbound or outbound calls, as well as processing credit card payments.
* Ensures Inogen's compliance with all state and federal regulations.
* Ensures that appropriate medical records are maintained according to HIPAA guidelines.
* Performs quality assurance reviews of team member's files and provides feedback as appropriate.
* Assists in handling disputes, escalations, and complex issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
* Participates in training new employees as well as recurrent training for existing employees.
* Assists in resolving complex technical and business processes and responsibilities.
* Collaborates to develop and improve work instructions, workflows, and learning aids for continuous team growth.
* Responsible for daily/weekly reporting to track any non-booked orders, productivity, rejection trends, or other team function reporting.
* Participates in high level projects and various assignments as required.
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Do you possess these abilities*
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Must possess good time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Must be detail-oriented and analytical to ensure documentation is being assessed properly.
* Experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce, Oracle, and/or Brightree preferred.
* Work experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry, preferably specific to Medicare or prescription guidelines.
* Ability to create and deliver presentations to all staff levels including management and executive leadership.
* Project management and team leadership experience a plus.
* Associates degree in Communications, Healthcare Management or related field, required.
* Bachelors' degree in Communications, Health Care Management or related field, preferred.
* 2+ years customer service experience, required.
* 3+ Year of Medicare and Insurance Billing or Intake (preferably for oxygen or HME billing), required
* Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
* 2+ years de-escalation and quality assurance, preferred.
* 1+ years' experience working with Medical Sales personnel, preferred
* A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
* The noise level in the office work environment is moderate.
* Up to 90% of their time will be spent working on the computer, on the phones, reading, typing, and training/meeting with others.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.