Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Location: Greensboro LC (0091) Greensboro , North Carolina 27410 , United States (US)
FLIGHTSAFETY LEARNING CENTERS PROVIDE TRAINING AND SUPPORT TO CUSTOMER AND CLIENTS 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR. LEARNING CENTER INSTRUCTORS MAY BE SCHEDULED AT VARYING TIMES AND DAYS TO SUPPORT THE CUSTOMER NEEDS.
TRAINING STANDARDS - PROGRAM ACTIVITIES: (Includes Compliance with regulations and guidelines, and Quality Management System (QMS) policies and procedures; plus Lesson Planning, Current Material and Set-up):
* Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with NOTE on the last page of this Job Description.
* Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with FlightSafety International's Quality Maintenance Systems (QMS) processes and procedures. (Refer to QWI-62-02-01)
* Deliver training to FlightSafety International clients in accordance with FlightSafety International Instructor Performance Standards.
* Develop, utilize, maintain and revise ground school lesson plans and Pilot Training publications in accordance with FlightSafety International Instructor Performance Standards.
* Assist in completing and revising ground school syllabi and Expanded Instructor Action Guides (EIAGs)
TRAINING STANDARDS - INSTRUCTOR ACTIVITIES: (Includes Compliance with regulations and guidelines, and QMS policies and procedures)
* Maintain all ground training material (various media forms) in a current state at all times.
* Prepare classroom and set up training materials no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled class start time.
* Ensure classroom equipment, flight training devices (FTDs) and scheduled simulators are ready for client training events.
* Integrate Crew Resource Management (CRM)/Human Factors training with technical (procedural) training.
* Utilize Customer's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Checklists, and Minimum Equipment List (MEL) during training, when requested or required.
* Attend scheduled Instructor meetings.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.