Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richardson, Texas
About the role
The Lifeworks Coordinator is responsible for making residents feel at home by building a neighborhood atmosphere through event planning, business outreach, and marketing the Balfour Beatty Communities brand to residents, businesses, clients, and vendors.
What you'll be doing
* Plan, direct organize, and promote community events within the LifeWorks@Balfour Beatty Communities based on market needs.
* Effectively manage all events with appropriate resources including staff and volunteers. Coordinates and completes all local purchases of marketing and/or promotional materials, logo and/or event supplies competitively to maintain budget and achieve maximum quality for resident events. Continuous outreach to local businesses/vendors to participate, contribute and sponsor resident events.
* Uses social media to advertise community events via posts and calendar, and tracks RSVPs. Uploads photographs, albums, and videos to Facebook and Instagram pages. Professionally responds to inquires posted social media.
* Fosters a positive working relationship with military and community organizations devoted to the well-being of residents by attending meetings and being an active participant in local events.
* Communicates pertinent information to residents and addresses their concerns by organizing and attending town hall meetings with the community.
* Performs outreach to local businesses for the purpose of ensuring that their services are directed to residents.
* Develop annual LifeWorks budget and manage costs on a monthly basis for successful event coordination.
* Tracks the success of every event and adjusts future events to match client and resident expectations in the future; compiles and reports monthly on event attendance, success and cost to Community Manager, Operations Marketing Coordinator and other superiors.
* Maintains consistent communication with residents to promote the LifeWorks program at assigned location(s). Compiles and archives all event photography and marketing materials.
* Maintains accurate reconciliations and financial settlement for petty cash account (if applicable).
* Coordinates all marketing promotional materials through Corporate Marketing department to maximize participation of residents at community events and increase awareness and affection for the Balfour Beatty Communities brand while staying within budget.
* Manages and promotes the company website communications including calendars, updates, revisions, news, events, and pictures.
* Coordinates with peers in the development, execution, and reporting of programs by sharing materials, knowledge and best practices
Typical Physical Demands: Sit and stand to do clerical work. Regularly lift and move equipment and supplies up to 50 lbs.
Who we're looking for
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
* High school diploma required plus three (3) years of experience in customer focused marketing environment or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
* Excellent written communication skills are required with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Available to work early morning, evening and weekend hours as necessary to host events.
* Experience with website administration is required with photography and digital experience a plus.
* Comfortable with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Ability to record and post live video and photos, and create and track calendar events. Understanding of professional social media etiquette.
* Event planning experience is a plus.
* Possession of a valid state issued Drivers License and safe driving record are required.
Why work for us
Grow. Succeed. Lead. Join the team delivering the best in residential real estate.
When you join Balfour Beatty Communities you join a growing company at the forefront of the exciting, fast-paced residential real estate industry. With an extensive portfolio of property locations throughout the United States as well as Regional Operating Centers and a large-scale corporate team, you ll find ample opportunity and a variety of career paths here.
Our mission is clear: we deliver the quality communities people are proud to call home. We create exceptional living experiences by managing our communities with a relentless commitment to customer service. We believe we can only be successful if we always put people first, do the right thing, and deliver on our promises. This shared commitment guides our employees, provides a clear framework for making the right decisions and forms the foundation for our continued growth.
We are committed to the professional and technical development of every Balfour Beatty Communities employee. We deliver on this commitment by fostering a culture of learning and growth that provides a variety of development opportunities for our employees, including online, classroom and on-the-job programs.
Balfour Beatty Communities is all about delivering exceptional living and that starts with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a variety of health care options, retirement benefits, paid time off and many more services and programs aimed at ensuring total employee wellbeing.
Balfour Beatty Communities is a diversified real estate services company delivering acquisition, management and renovation services in the multifamily, student and military housing sectors. An innovative leader in the industry for more than 20 years, our residential portfolio currently consists of more than 50,000 units and $6 billion in real estate assets under management. Since our inception we have developed or renovated more than 31,000 units with a total value approaching $4 billion.
Our reputation is built on the hallmarks our clients, partners and residents have come to rely on: deep industry expertise, industry-leading practices, consistent results and an unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service.
Balfour Beatty Communities is part of Balfour Beatty Investments and Balfour Beatty, plc, an international group that finances, develops, builds and maintains infrastructure assets. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.