Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: East Hanover, New Jersey
1. Project Management leadership of cross-functional, strategic, high-business value projects for Global Development Operations with measureable added business value outcomes and benefits
2. Drive strategic, centralized operational excellence improvement initiatives on Drug Development (GDD) and Development Operations (GDO) level focused on process re-engineering; producing deliverables such as the project charter, project plan, change management plan, integrated risk register and business benefit case
3. Apply disciplined, best-in-class project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, or equivalent) to the delivery of complex and high visibility projects providing rigorous project planning, risk management, project controls and re-porting
4. Act as Scrum Master overseeing daily standups, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives
5. Provide senior level, cross-unit and function stakeholder management to effectively manage change and proactively identify risks and mitigations
6. Understand vision, strategic imperatives, business drivers, and changing landscape. Challenge assumptions of senior stakeholders in order uncover hidden risks and build realistic plans.
7. Lead cross-functional, global teams in support of initiative objectives
8. Ability to multi task and manage 2-4 projects at one time
9. Develop ideas for changes in process, methods, organization, location, tools and measures of success for achieving business excellence
10. Utilize process improvement methodologies and best practices (e.g. IQP, Lean six sigma, etc.)
11. Help develop and maintain core team processes
12. Prepare roadmap reports for projects to all stakeholders