Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
At a glance:
* Are you an analytical professional skilled at maximizing company-wide resources and strategies by identifying opportunities based on large data sets?
* Can you commit to a consultative role guiding management and leaders through the creation of detailed forecasts and reports based on specific lines of business?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
You are passionate about maximizing resources across multiple departments and lines of business to improve client satisfaction. As the Lead Data and Reporting Analyst, you focus on supporting management and senior leadership through the analysis and reporting of complex datasets. You accelerate growth by generating deep data insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities. You excel at creating accurate and informative forecasts, reports and ad hoc requests.
You are a subject matter expert (SME) in data reporting and analysis and possess an in-depth understanding of business analysis and data methodology. You lead projects through the coordination of high-performance teams and resources. You thrive in an office environment and serve as a consultant for teams across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report to the Manager of Data and Analytics for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Bonus
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
What you will do:
* Support a variety of analytic solutions by conducting complex data analysis and developing document data definitions, business rules and data quality requirements.
* Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards by extracting data from multiple sources.
* Provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities through detailed data interpretation and results analysis.
* Influence senior leadership by developing reports and deliverables, creating specifications based on business requests and communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
* Improve data quality by identifying and defining the requirements for strategic initiatives.
* Enhance efficiency by creating and maintaining report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
* Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
* Develop new strategies to improve business performance by utilizing knowledge of mathematical modeling to perform quantitative and qualitative data analyses.
* Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
* Five or more years of data analysis and reporting experience
* Expert in SQL
* Effective prioritization and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* History of working independently and in dynamic team environments
* Strong ability to analyze and interpret data
* Track record of identifying business issues and opportunities
* Confidence in preparing and conducting data-driven presentations
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
* Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field (required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.