Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Galderma, Nestlé Skin Health’s medical solutions business, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin, hair and nails.
Strategic brands in the U.S. include Epiduo® Gel, Epiduo® Forte Gel, Oracea® Capsules, Clobex® Spray, Mirvaso® Gel, MetroGel® Gel, Soolantra® Cream, Vectical® Cream, Tri-Luma® Cream, Cetaphil®, Differin® Gel OTC, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane ® Lyft, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne, Dysport® and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
For more information, please visit www.galdermausa.com and www.galderma.com.
Galderma is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
The Accountant, Inventory applies principles of accounting (International Financial Reporting Standards) to analyze systems transactions, performs journal entries, and prepares financial reports dealing with inventory, purchasing, samples, and cost of goods sold (COGS). This position will also analyze and prepare P&L and balance sheet forecasts for inventory, COGS, samples and other accounts as assigned.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts dealing with inventory, purchasing and COGS transactions according to acceptable accounting standards. Ensure proper accounting for US, Puerto Rico, and additional legal entities.
• Prepare and examine a variety of financial statements for completeness, accuracy and conformance with uniform accounting procedures. This also includes statutory and management reporting of COGS and inventory within BIRDS.
• Analyze financial information associated with inventory, COGS and samples to summarize, interpret and project company financial position for monthly forecasts. Projections must be readily available upon request and be within acceptable tolerance of actual results. Coordinate with Logistics to ensure accurate reporting of inventory projections for required BIRDS and balance sheet forecast submissions.
• Support Logistics and M&TO teams by performance of ad hoc analysis and reporting; coordination of monthly destruction and donations meetings; and assisting with all finance or accounting related inquiries.
• Prepare financial analytics and commentary for KPMG audit requests related to inventory, COGS and other accounts as assigned. Review and enforce related internal controls and coordinate resolution of audit points and recommendations.
• Audit third party manufacturers, packagers and fulfillment vendors for proper internal controls related to cycle counts, destructions, and compliance with Galderma policies and procedures.
• Install, modify, document, and coordinate implementation of Oracle-based accounting systems and accounting control procedures. Conduct studies and submit recommendations for improving the organization's accounting operation.
• Other duties as assigned.
Travel & Residency
Fort Worth, TX
• CPA and/or Master of Science in Accounting preferred
• 5 or more years of general accounting experience in a corporate or Big Four environment is required.
• Demonstrable proficiency with Excel, Word and MS Office Suite
• Demonstrable proficiency in general ledger accounting including preparing, reading, interpreting, and analyzing financial statements
• Proficient in Oracle or similar large, integrated accounting system