Posted in Sales 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Medford, Oregon
Job ID: 4276
Base pay starting at $70,000 with opportunity for variable pay based on graduates.
The Remote Field Admissions Representatives will have the distinct pleasure of finding passionate and motivated students who have a desire to learn and develop their skills at Universal Technical Institute. This position will be responsible for creating excitement and awareness surrounding Universal Technical Institutes programs in a territory the majority of which is greater than 120 miles from a Universal Technical Institute. The ideal candidate for this position will have a customer –focused, extroverted style that can enliven, engage, motivate and positively impact individuals. One should enjoy making connections and communicating with people while proactively establishing relationships as well as following established guidelines and procedures. One must also work independently in a fast paced and results oriented environment while prioritizing their schedules to maximize time.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Responsible for driving UTI brand awareness throughout a territory that do not have direct campus access. Utilizes significant marketing experience to generate interest in UTI and its programs. Hosts special events, attends college/high school fairs, networks with industry employers, conducts educator and counselor seminars and administers financial aid workshops, all in an effort to build a strong rapport with potential students and generate interest in UTI.
• Develops new relationships and strengthens existing partnerships with dealerships and designated industry partners. Conducts and coordinates open house events, STEM events, Future Tech Events, and industry employment events using multiple resources such as campus staff, high school counselors and marketing support. Utilizes industry events at the high schools and campuses as a key element in building awareness of the UTI brand and educational alternative.
• Develops and maintains relationships with high schools, counselors, principles and other administrative officials within a territory. Presents to all levels of educators in high schools and other educational institutions to encourage them to attend Universal Technical Institute.
• Conducts informative and professional in home interviews utilizing technical knowledge and skills. Maintains customer relationship manager database that will allow for thorough follow-up with potential students.
• Maintains knowledge of Universal Technical Institute programs, financing options and other pertinent information in order to answer prospective student questions during a presentation. Effectively addresses concerns to ensure that all prospects receive the full Universal Technical Institute story and are aware of their career opportunities.
• Develops new relationships and strengthens existing partnerships with dealerships and aftermarket shops. Conducts open house events at local dealerships and aftermarket shops to gain awareness and excitement surrounding Universal Technical Institute.
• Follows Company policy regarding tracking key business statics to ensure accurate record keeping of travel, visits and inquiries. Adheres to all regulatory compliance criteria and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• High School degree or GED required. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• 3 – 5 years marketing knowledge or experience
• Experience with public speaking preferred.
• Industry knowledge preferred.
• 3 – 5 years sales experience preferred.
• Communication skills (verbal and written) and computer skills (Microsoft Office products)
• Strong presentation and sales skills
• Outstanding verbal communication is required
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Knowledge of local community
• Ability to work independently
• Strong analytical skills
• Multi-tasking and organizational skills, can adapt to a changing fast-paced environment
• Build effective relationships
• Ability to analyze and report data.
• Must have high proficiency in phone interviewing, Skype and other technologies.
• Must be able to lift and maneuver 25-30 pounds.
• Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn, and reason for all of the workday
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time during presentation
• Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to travel 90% or more of the time.
• Work is mainly performed indoors in a climate controlled environment, but some outdoor work may be required.
• General technology as it relates to office administration
• Home office environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.