Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fresno, California
Is it your goal to run your own business and be a strong presence in your community and beyond? Do you thrive in an environment that empowers you to make decisions and create a winning culture?
As a Manpower Market Manager you will be known as a world of work leader inspiring a team to provide talent solutions that drive business results for your clients across multiple markets.
The opportunity is limitless! You will:
• Inspire and lead a team of sellers and recruiters to grow the Manpower business in designated markets.
• Add staff and market geography as you build your book of clients and associates.
• Leverage our thought leadership to position yourself as a market and industry leader, known by clients and in communities of relevance and looked to for World of Work expertise.
• Understand market and industry trends and translate into clear strategy and business plan that capitalizes on opportunity.
• Manage a P&L while driving year-over-year growth in revenue and profit margin, as well as improving efficiency.
The Market Manager leads/runs a Manpower business, generating sales and owning the market and the P&L, as an entrepreneurial leader. The primary focus of the role is to drive sales and inspire staff to proactively grow staffing opportunities within owned market.
Results & Strategy:
• P&L owner, accountable for bringing in business and improving efficiency, while aligning to organizational values and established guidelines and budgets.
• Build strategy that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity in market and translates into clear business plan.
• Operationalize plan into clear direction and expectations for team.
• Inspire and lead a team of sellers and recruiters to grow the business and delight clients, consultants and candidates.
• Responsible for hiring, onboarding, managing and developing a team. Typical span of control is 5-10 employees.
Client & Candidate:
• Develop strategies and tactics required to direct sales and recruiting activities.
• Oversee execution with hands-on coaching of direct reports, involved with clients and consultants to drive loyalty and resolve escalations.
• Market and industry leader known in communities of relevance and looked to for World of Work expertise.
• Offers customized workforce solutions to clients, by collaborating across teams/brands to leverage the full suite of ManpowerGroup solutions.
• Management: 2+ years demonstrated managerial and operational experience
• Sales: 2+ years selling a solution / in a service industry
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to Have
• Recruiting: In-depth knowledge or expertise in the staffing industry or full life-cycle recruitment
• P&L: Ownership experience
• Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer