Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: North Kansas City, Missouri
1. Responsible for operating production equipment in the manufacturing of paper.
2. Tasks also include making machine adjustments, performing quality checks, recording data, and some basic routine maintenance.
3. Possess basic communication and decision making skills.
4. Be willing to work rotating 12 hour shifts and overtime as required.
5. Follow plant and department safety and housekeeping rules.
1. Candidate must be able to pass standard skills test and post offer physical/drug screen.
2. Prior experience working in a manufacturing plant is a plus.
3. Steady work history preferred.
4. Candidate must meet minimum standards of eligibility for employment.
5. Starting rate of pay for this position is $17.52 per hour.
EOE including disability/veteran