Role & Responsibilities: As a CodeMetro Software Support Specialist, you will, but are not limited to -
- Learn our practice management software, NPAWorks, in conjunction with best practices, policies and procedures around the use of NPAWorks and how they apply to the business operations of our customers.
- Build strong relationships with your customers by understanding and proactively responding to their business needs
- Independently support existing NPAWorks customers on the phone, via email, and with various on-line meeting tools.
- Train CodeMetro new hires on NPAWorks
- Work collaboratively with Engineering and Development on any assigned patron custom development needs
- Train as needed on the customized features and/or reports
- Provide telephone, email, and online remote technical support to NPAWorks patrons
- Follow-up with customers on any questions, unresolved issues, updates, or as needed.
- Complete UAT testing tasks for bugs, new features, software performance, data changes, and after deployment testing
- Responsible for maintaining cases and daily tasks in the CRM and TFS
- Complete performance testing on new builds before they are released to production.
- Responsible for managing new site deployments.
- Manage the lifecycle of all 3rd party integrations.
- Route feature requests, bugs, training requests, data fixes, and data imports to appropriate departments.
- Escalate critical high tickets that are not meeting the response time SLA.
Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Great people skills and a desire to work with people
- Well organized and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Self-motivated and able to learn independently
- Detail orientated
- Computer proficiency required
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
See job description