Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction - join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA - Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technician to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a \\"Champion for Change\\" award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
* Seeking a Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technician for our Portsmouth, NH location who demonstrates a passion for accurately picking supplies for surgical cases and any emergent requests in a time-sensitive manner.
* Individual who takes pride in monitoring levels of supplies and conducting inventory checks for replenishment with a high standard of accuracy.
* Enjoys a fast-paced work environment that is physically active.
* Effectively stays on task, interacts with facility team members in a professional manner, and supports an efficient workflow within the Operating Room Supply Chain Department.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital- Portsmouth, NH
* Portsmouth Regional Hospital, located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire is a 209-bed acute care hospital that offers Medical, Surgical and Mental Health Services, including a 24-hour Emergency Care Unit and specialties.
* The city of Portsmouth, located in Rockingham County, New Hampshire holds the title of the nation's third oldest city. The city offers sites and attractions like the oldest house in Portsmouth, built in 1664, which is open to the public
* Portsmouth Regional Hospital's website offers a Health Library, Video Gallery, and Patient Portal, as well as the option to register and pre-register online for classes/events and scheduled services. The classes they offer include Yoga, Pilates and Support Groups open to all ages.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
* Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
* Balance of working in partnership with other Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technicians and completing tasks on an individual basis.
* High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) required.
* Previous stock clerk experience preferred.
* Familiarity with/knowledge of hospital supplies beneficial.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.