Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
The Revenue Analyst is integral to the success of the Hotel's Revenue Management team. The position will be responsible for the preparation of revenue reports that will assist the Director of Revenue in implementing the Hotel's yield strategies. In addition, the Revenue Analyst will be required to review and analyze reports such as Market Vision, STAR, Hotel Intelligence and other measurement tools and present revenue opportunities for the hotel.
* Accurate preparation and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly revenue reports. The reports include market segmentation analysis, production reports, source contribution analysis, daily pick-up reports, preferred guest program analysis, etc.
* Assist with ensuring all rates are loaded and inventory maintenance is correct.
* Perform audits and maintenance on all systems such as PMS, CRS, RMS, and Sales & Catering Systems to ensure content and information is correct.
* Communicate revenue strategies and procedures to other departments as required.
* Maintain group pick-up reports and communicate with Sales regarding upcoming groups cut-offs.
* Must be knowledgeable of all rates, room types, and hotel product.
* Participate in weekly revenue management meetings.
* Prepare Revenue Management Report information for all related meetings.
* Monitor and analyze the competition daily / weekly through shop reports and the Internet to identify selling strategies and market trends.
* Act as the Director of Revenue in their absence.
* Assist in preparing short and long term forecasts.
* Assist in Budget preparation
* Provide administrative support for the Revenue Management Team.
* Review and analyze reports such as Market Vision, STAR, Hotel Intelligence and other measurement tools and present revenue opportunities.
* Update MAR's in Delphi as required under the guidance of the Revenue Managers to ensure optimal use by sales team
* Analyze local events and activities and project the effect of opportunities they create.
* Prepare 14 Day Forecast for distribution to Management team so proper staffing levels are achieved.
* Submit daily and monthly actual statistics to STAR.
* Weekly Star Commentary
* Review group business/ profitability analysis
* Displacement analysis
* Prepare quarterly ownership presentations
* Present data and strategy at revenue meetings
* Conduct Group audit checks (at least monthly) to ensure Delphi and the Property Maintenance System are in balance.
* Update the Daily Market Segment Analysis (DMSA). Ensure accuracy from the daily Flash Report.
* Be knowledgeable of all special rates and promotions.
* Complete a weekly PACE report and Yield documents
* MSR prep and distribution
* Month End Reports
* Process commissions
* Weekly call with Central reservations for quality assurance.
* Assist with Wyndham Care cases-
* Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
* Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
* Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
* Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
* Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum of 1 year experience in hotel revenue management.
* Knowledge of all industry reports such as STR, Hotelligence, Market Vision, etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
* Ability to work quickly in a high-pressure & high stress environment
* Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
* Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
* Exceptional with details and follow up
* Bachelors degree
Highgate Hotels and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant s race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, uniformed services, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any other legally protected classification. Highgate Hotels will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested.