Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job ID: 14831
The Service Administrator is responsible for facilitation of the company’s service and administrative duties for the operation of the Petrolab Fluid Analysis Business Unit. Success in this position requires being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks, and ensuring deadlines are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process orders for Petrolab received by email, fax, telephone from customers
• Process Return Authorizations in Navision
• Issue RAQ’s and RAQW’s. Monitor Website as required.
• Receive in Return Authorizations (RA’s) and convert to Service Orders
• Label all incoming units and cases
• Routes instrument and paperwork to Lab
• Contacts customers to advise that the instrument has been received:
o Verifies billing/shipping information and shipment method.
o Verifies payment method (secure CC# or Purchase Order Number)
o Requests billing pre-authorization not to exceed set amounts for calibration.
o Informs estimated lead time, based on volume in the Lab.
o Contacts customer when work is completed and send final work order. If final payment exceeds set limit obtain purchase order or credit card.
• Have the order contract reviewed prior to shipment of instrument.
• Upon completion of contract review of order, print pick-list and forward to Shipping along with instrument.
• Organize in-coming and out-going shelves of instruments based on FIFO – working closely with exceptions.
• Pull orders from pick-list and forward orders to shipping. Act as Customer liaison between Purchasing, Shipping and Sales.
• Match incoming parts with Kanban Cards and put parts in bins.
• Submit new customer request forms to accounting
• Create parts quotations using Salesforce
• Answer in-coming customer calls for placing orders, status requests, and service requests. Field technical calls and assign to appropriate technician.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Non-Exempt position – Hours over 40 can be expected from time to time.
• Travel: 0%
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from an accredited college or university; or technical school; and/or 4-5 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) required. Working knowledge of computerized order entry systems strongly preferred. Strong attention to details and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills required. Must possess excellent phone and customer service skills. Technical telephone sales training/experience strongly preferred; familiarity with technical aspects of products. Experience working with international clients preferred. Ability to work independently, without direct supervision required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.