Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Anderson, Indiana
SUMMARY OF JOB: Provide clinical services consistent with established guidelines for best practice interventions, including evaluation, individual, group, family, or couple s psychotherapy for adults, adolescents and children seen in one s service area.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Master s degree in social work, psychology, or related field is required. Three to five years experience in behavioral health environment is preferred. Experience in evidence-based and best practices interventions is preferred. Is licensed or is actively working toward acquisition of licensure.**Official or Unofficial Transcripts will be required and preferably attached**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervisory Responsibilities for: This job title does not supervise other staff.
Maintain necessary communications and reporting with referral sources and other involved parties as approved by client.
Maintain effective working relationships with the clinical team
Maintain timely/accurate clinical records in accordance with organization policies.
Maintain effective relationships with Community referral sources.
Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Participate in the development and implementation of quality clinical practices.
Provide excellent customer service to individuals seeking our services.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Meet billable hour productivity standards.
Complete ANSA/CANS assessments and reassessments on time.
Complete clinical documentation within two business days of the service provided.
Complete treatment plans and other clinical service authorizations in a timely manner.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All other duties as assigned.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement (subject to budget and region/state policy)
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.