Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Roseland, New Jersey
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a React/NodeJS Developer to support our client.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please call Shawn Mills @ 732-362-2596.
Location: Roseland, NJ
6 month contract to perm
Client will not sponsor visas at this time
* Work within our Agile/Scrum core product development team
* Full-stack development of new product features
* Create and maintain systems integrations with partners and customers
* Constantly improve and maintain the full engineering stack (frontend and backend)
* Write high quality, well documented code that adheres to the standards of the engineering team
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of experience
* Strong team player but still a self-starter that thrives on a self-organizing team
* Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience developing multi-tiered software applications or products.
* Interested in leveraging open frameworks
* You're driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are.
* Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
* Ability to work with technical individuals and non-technical users
* You're passionate about building great products and can have fun while doing it.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.