Posted in Professional Services 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Client Solution Architects
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arlington, VA Mid Atlantic – Technical Full-time
CSA Guidance Consulting has an immediate opening for a Technical Writer.
You will work with the Program Manager, the Executive Assistant, and the Program Control personnel to implement formal documentation approval processes. You will work with various program team leaders to shepherd documentation through the process, providing inputs via editing to ensure documents conform to standards and program formats. Documents will be summarized and formatted into power point presentations for management briefings.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
• Technical writing strategies for design documentation, produce user guides, reference and installation manuals, help desk sheets, tutorials, online documentation and any content which is technical in nature.
• Gleaning information intelligently and collaborating with subject matter experts, developers, product designers, technical architects, engineers etc. Structuring Information.
• Structuring or classifying original matter from experts and product developers and research information from other sources is vital for the logical flow of the end format material.
• Conveying Message to Audiences - communicate clearly and effectively to customers, end users and other audiences. Lucid, accurate and clear explanation of the subject matter or product description
• Creating templates and keeping program documentation consistent in format for all the Program Teams.
• Provide updates to program documentation scheduled activities as a participant with the Program Team.