Posted in Management 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Albany, New York
3M is seeking a Program Manager for the Health Information Systems located in Albany, NY or Overland Park, KS. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrows. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
The person hired for the position of Program Manager in 3M HIS Population and Payment Solutions (PPS) will work within the Payer Consulting Operations team. The primary responsibility is to manage the delivery and provide consultation on the 3M HIS solutions that assist clients with achieving the objectives of the Triple Aim - improve the patient experience, improve health outcomes, and reduce costs.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The Program Manager will work across a portfolio of clients with a 3M team that includes account managers, data analysts, product and methodology experts, data managers and developers.
· Experience as project manager in a technology-related delivery
· Embrace a challenging and changing business and process environment
· Possess excellent problem solving, non-supervisory team management, and organizational abilities
· Experience working in Implementation/Project Management software
· Experience with 3M classification tools (3M CRG, 3M PFP, 3M PPR, 3M PPC, 3M APR DRG, 3M EAPG, 3M PFE)
· Experience with Commercial/Medicare/Medicaid payers and products, healthcare consulting, medical management, value-based purchasing, and/or accountable care organizations
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
· Exhibit excellent customer communication and management skills - written, verbal and in-person
Location: Albany, NY or Overland Park, KS
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
See job description.