Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,200 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
Jones & Bartlett Learning, a division of Ascend Learning, is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment, and learning-performance management solutions for the secondary, post-secondary, and professional markets. We develop educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement by combining authoritative content written by respected authors with innovative, proven, and engaging technology applications that meet the diverse needs of today's instructors, students, and professionals.
This individual interfaces with customers in a pre-sales venue, during the onboarding and training of customers, and by offering post sales account support. The role identifies the requirements to facilitate new product and services development and supports and enhances customer retention through delivering technical training, while providing application problem management and support.
• In coordination with Sales and/or Product stakeholders, collaborate to present Jones & Bartlett Learning solutions to postsecondary centralized or distributed decision makers, featuring cross-curricular instruction, assessment, technology, and services to form comprehensive solutions and develop strategies for digital growth.
• Host post-adoption onboarding sessions with customers to drive customer success, retention, and customer satisfaction.
• Create materials, courseware, and supportive documentation for training external users, and sales enablement collateral for internal staff, on digital products and systems.
• Advise product and project teams to ensure the technical support and digital product fulfillment needs are understood and addressed in parallel to product development efforts.
• Act as a Tier 3 escalated technical customer support resource to assist with complex customer issues or in situations when the retention of a strategic account is in jeopardy.
• Work in conjunction with digital editorial production teams to create digital courseware packages and provide instructors with the courseware for both trial and sales fulfillment
• Perform Quality Assurance to ensure operability and availability within affected applications.
• Act as front-end administrator for customers ensuring operational readiness of all LMS environments to include demo, development, staging, and production environments.
• Participate in Change Management and Incident Management activities as warranted and sit on the Product Management Team in defining new product and service requirements in Agile software development environment.
Education & Experience -
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three years’ experience in education technology
Skills & Abilities -
• Strong software technical abilities
• Familiarity with web-based distance learning market space
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations, and speaking in front of all levels of users and management
• Ability to adjust communication to the intended audience and a comfort with technical and non-technical communications on the same or related issues
Other Requirements (Travel, Shifts, Physical Demands, etc.) -
• Ability to travel frequently
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.