Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rockport, Maine
* Position Summary
* The scope of Psychiatric and Detox nursing involves the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with acute psychiatric conditions and/or detoxification from alcohol and/or other substances. These patients range in age from 18 years through geriatrics. Working within a model of "Safe Patient Family Centered Care", the PARC RN collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team to develop a treatment plan, monitor effectiveness of that plan and to assist in the development of a discharge plan that best meets the patient's and family's needs. The PARC RN works under the direction of the PARC and OB/Gyn Nurse Manager.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Current in the State of Maine as a Registered Professional Nurse
* Current BLS Certification
* MOAB (Management of Aggressive Behavior) Course- completion within twelve months of hire.
* Completion of departmental competencies within one month of hire.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Demonstrates written and verbal communication skills.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.