Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orlando, Florida
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Candidate will be responsible for logistics/Purchasing functions related to all territory operations. This will include, but will not be limited to all phases of order processing, order review, order reconciliation, and order status.
* Review and process orders from Inside sales that are sent to fulfillment.
* Confirm accuracy of sales orders and purchase orders.
* Verify costs, margins and billing instructions.
* Confirm logistics tag is completed accurately.
* Leave current fulfillment notes on all orders remaining in your box.
* Update eta's and status requests as required.
* Modify orders and make required changes.
* Answer/reply to all emails in a timely manner.
* Review vendor backlog for open purchase orders and request invoices as requested.
* Transfer orders to the maintenance team on equipment ordered through distribution.
* Research any required information necessary to complete order transaction and accuracy.
* Assist service team with sub service modifications.
* Liaison between inside sales, customers, vendors, billers and other departments.
* Coordinate with Woburn billing team to ensure accuracy of receipts and invoices.
* Provide excellent customer service on all requests.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
* 2-3 years of Operations experience in purchasing, customer service and logistics.
* Must be familiar with computer re-seller industry/products.
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced ever-changing environment.
* Available to work extended hours to meet financial deadlines. (nights and weekends as needed)
* Ability to analyze and solve problems with minimal supervision.
* Ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbally with internal and external customers.
* Pleasant demeanor and professional attitude.
* Team Player.
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.